The MN2000 time clock is part of the uAttend Employee Management System, a cloud program that allows employees to sign on/off from a time clock, the Internet or phone app. The MN2000 is the most affordable Face Recognition time clock in Australia.
- Face recognition or Proximity Card Time Clock
- Plug'n'Play Ethernet connection
- PC and Mac compatible
- 200 Face Users, Unlimited Proximity Card Users per clock
- Large colour touch-screen
- Employees can sign on/off jobs at time clock, list of jobs display on-screen to select.
- Lifetime Free Replacements
Network Connection: Ethernet only, optional external WiFi adapter available
- Add WiFi connectivity for $90
- NEW Employee Scheduling. Assign employees to positions, create shifts, then fill by the role as needed.
- Cloud software. Access your software from any PC/Tablet/Phone with an Internet connection, no software to install or maintain
Integrate directly to popular payroll packages or to CSV (Excel)
MYOB, Reckon, Quickbooks, ePayroll, KeyPay
*uAttend time clocks will only work when linked with a uAttend membership plan.
- 3.5” Colour Touch Screen
- Clock on using a Face Scan, Proximity Card, Proximity Key-Tag or Pin-Code
- Under 2 seconds to clock on
- Data transfer live to your web time sheets
- Calculates your time sheets ready for payroll
- LIFETIME Full Support included
- LIFETIME Replacements
- Coming Soon to uAttend:
- Employee Self-Service Options - Employees can request time off, check hours worked and view benefit accruals from the time clock.
- Job Tracking - Track two levels of job details and get accurate job reports to be used for invoiced or records.
- Leave Requests - Employees can request time off directly from the time clock
uAttend Employee Management System
The uAttend Employee Management System makes time and attendance simple and smart. Choose your web account plan, based on the number of active employees that will use the system, and your web time sheet account is active within seconds. No contracts, pay by the month with a very low monthly fee.
Why would I choose a web-based time clock system?
All data is live, see who is onsite at any site at anytime from any device. Free iPhone and Android apps included so staff working remotely can clock on and off. No software to install or maintain. Great for where you have multiple locations, all connect to the one account with no tricky networking. And receive our Lifetime Full Support and a first for Australia, LIFETIME Replacement Warranty on your time clock.
Add-on Options Available Within a uAttend Account:
- - Additional Account Administrator $6 p/month (Unlimited Supervisors are free)
- - Clock 3+ incurs a $10 p/month additional clock fee
- - Custom exports, excluding .csv or ProcessingPoint, incurs a $5 p/month fee